Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

just breathe

oh my worrrrrrd, am i feeling more stressed than ever right now! I went over on my phone bill for last month and this month and they have both come in together, i need to renew my licence (more money), i have a stupid business law assignment due in three days and i just can't even face the thought of looking at my draft, i've got online quizzes due this week and to sum it all up i've got two lovely big ass pimples on my face! To say i was feeling very very overwhelmed this week would be the understatement of the century! someone get me a coffee.. or crepes.. please. 

Anyways, i'm glad i got all of that off my chest because my poor little brain was about to explode! I know some of you are probably thinking "wow what a sook, other people have so much more to deal with than that" and yes, you're so so right but some times some of us have a breaking point... and i'm very close to mine! So this is why i thought i would do a little post on a few things i do to make myself feel calmer when i just don't know where to turn. 


☼ Firstly, take a deep breath and do something for 10-15 minutes that makes you feel calm. 

(In my case i went for a shower, scrubbed my face, lathered myself in lush body gel and took a deep woft of the lovely smells, then i got changed into something baggy, put pimple cream on and lit a candle) 






☼ Make a list of things that you need to do, put them in order of importance 



Take each task one step at a time and don't let yourself think about the other things on your list until you're finished with the one you are working on. . this will stop you from becoming over whelmed. 

☼ Sit yourself some where different to where you usually study (i'm sitting on the couch in the kitchen with the cool breeze from outside coming in) this is quite calming and makes your working environment different to the usual stressful environment you're in. 



☼ Get yourself some snacks (right now i'm snacking away on some frozen grapes and water) this makes me feel clean and fresh for some weird reason! 




Honestly, worrying and stressing does not get you any where as i have learnt! You just need to take it easy, and take it as it comes... don't let yourself get to a point where you're so wound up that you have a break down!  Nothing in life is worth making yourself sick over, and everything is achievable if you put your mind to it! ONE STEP AT A TIME PEOPLE, LEFT RIGHT, LEFT RIGHT! 

1 comment:

  1. Life can be so stressful so it's really important to take time out and pamper yourself :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments and feedback xx

Blog Archive

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik