Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Hair Burst Half way review!

heeeeey everyone!  

Now as i promised i am here to give you my 100% opinion and results after using the hair growth supplement hair burst. I am half way through my second month with another full month's supply left to go and let me just say that i am so thrilled and surprised by the results so far. 

When i first saw people posting about hair burst i followed their Instagram page straight away and started doing some research on what made hair grow and what supplements/ vitamins could be taken to help the growth and strength of my hair. Now i can't remember off by heart what the separate vitamins were that every internet website recommended but i do know that i went out and bought up to five different jars of capsules (each filled with a different vitamin) to see if using them alone would help my hair grow quicker and improve the condition. This didn't really work and i got so sick of taking so many capsules a day that i gave up. 

Now hair bust had been on the market for quite some while and i would catch myself checking their Instagram quite regularly just to see if it was actually real people posting real results. I was very very sceptical of this product and i didn't understand how it could actually help hair to grow and become stronger. I thought that the before and after pictures they posted were either photo shopped, had a hair cut and put it as the before, used different people or they had chucked extensions in to make it look like real results. 


I decided to let the curiosity get the better of me and here i am today sharing my experience so far with you all!  I posted a photo on my Instagram with my results so far to let people see how it was going and 'hair burst results page' as well as the 'hair burst columbia page' reposted it .. now as i had my doubts, girls following the pages also had theirs. When i looked at the photos re-grammed from me there were comments like "does it really work" "that's not the same girl" "i don't believe you" "the photos don't look the same" etc. 

I am being 100% honest when i say this, IT DOES WORK.. it really really does work! it's weird to say but even after the first couple of weeks of taking them i started noticing my hair getting longer and the condition of it was a lot less porous. My hair was a lot shinier and less breakable, my eyelashes were extremely thick and a lot longer and i was amazed by the results so early into the supply. 

It's now been a month and a half and my hair has grown a heap. It is thicker and i don't worry about it breaking and snapping off anymore. I got my hair cut a few weeks ago and it has grown heaps since then, which to me is such a big step for my hair. I notice that it is also a lot healthier looking and finally getting back to it's natural state which for someone who thought they had 'ruined' their hair is the worlds best feeling! I have never been happier with a product for my hair before and i would recommend it to anyone that asks! The after photo that i used looks a little different because it is in a different place in my house, the lighting is different, the angle is a little more straight on and i'm wearing a jumper in it AND I HADN'T BRUSHED OR BLOW DRYED MY HAIR ARGHH. I can assure you that my hair has grown and if you can't see that then there is something wrong... 



As for any side effects i haven't felt any different after taking them and they don't make me feel nauseous, so in my opinion their are none. Which is another thumbs up. 

Just incase a few of you are still skeptical, this post is coming from an honest place in my heart. I am not gaining anything out of this from hair burst. I am just a very happy customer extremely over joyed by the results from this product and i am super happy that i can share my experience so far with you all. 

If you're interested in buying some, visit their website here http://www.hairburst.com 



Ta ta for now xo

3 comments:

  1. But your hair is a completely different color lighting or not. Before shot is A box dye job after is a natural balayage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats correct yes, after taking the before photo and after seeing changes in my hair i decided to go and get it changed to a less damaging colour (hence why it is darker in the after)

      Delete
  2. I am on my 4th bottle now and I still don't see a difference, but since I bought the 6 months supply I am just gonna take it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments and feedback xx

Blog Archive

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik