Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

My favourite April goodies

mmm smell that coffee aroma! yuuuuuuumy, i'm writing this post while waiting for my coffee to be made (i have a pod machine and it's currentlyly filling up my cup) haha just incase you were all wondering! Now today is such a dreary day and i'm supposed to be at uni but i woke up not feeling 100% so i thought it would be better to stay home and blog... am i right? 

I'm always right, i'm a girl duh! Anyways, today i thought i would do a post on my favourite beauty products/ things that i am absolutely loving this month of April. I didn't know whether to make another written post or to do a video tutorial so i thought (because i'm always thinking) "why don't i try something a little different". I have never done a video so this should be interesting... so without further a-due heres my video on my favourite April goodies! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments and feedback xx

Blog Archive

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik