Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

BROWN EYED GAL EYESHADOW 'EYE-DEAS' !

When I was a little girl I never thought that I would be able to have the eye make up that I saw celebrities wearing in magazines and on the television. Most of my friends had bright blue or green eyes and I used to think to myself great, why did I get stuck with boring brown eyes sigh. I even purchased myself some blue contacts because I was so envious of the colour.



I know what you’re all thinking, how could I be so vein.. 
I did learn to love my eye color with time and experimentation don’t you worry! Now if someone was to ask me what one of my favourite features on myself was I wouldn’t hesitate to say my eye colour because to me it’s unique. 

In the past I have searched on google and youtube for tutorials and tips on eye shadow colours and ideas for people who have brown eyes and I rarely came across anything useful, so this is where the inspiration for this post comes from! 




The following three photos are my go to favourite eye shadow looks... 



 Navy and brown 


Copper Orange and browns 



Purple and Coppers
                                   



I have found that many colours that are flattering to brown eyes, you just really have to find out what works best for you, and what makes you feel fierce and ready to conquer!

COLOURS THAT WORK 



  • Browns and Golds 
  • Purples- my favourite colour to use at the moment is purple with some warm brown and gold through it
  • Cool Colours- Greens, Blues/ Navy, Greys and silvers 
  • Copper colours- Reds, oranges and warm browns 
  • Light natural colours (great for base colours) - White, Beige, Cream 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments and feedback xx

Blog Archive

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik