Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

joining the bandwagon

So after my fourth meal today (it's only 1pm) i decided that i needed to fill my spare time with something other than binge eating and watching countless episodes of whatever is on tv at the time. When i'm not attempting assignments or studying that is.  I decided that it would be a fun idea to make a blog and attempt to upkeep it on the daily. I'm hoping to be able to come up with something remotely interesting each post, that my readers will enjoy or find useful in some way.  So first things first i'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm twenty years young living in Brisbane Australia. I have a diploma in Events and am currently studying a Bachelor of business majoring in Management. I'm a shopaholic and i'm not afraid to admit it, i love make up and anything to do with beauty. I jump at any chance of adventure, and my day doesn't begin without a coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments and feedback xx

Blog Archive

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik