Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

favourite make up products



We all have our favourite make up products don't we? uh, YES! and if not, then you're welcome to make my favourites your favourites. What i'm trying to say is that these are my favourite make up products and i really want to share them with you! 



Australis AC ON TOUR
Contouring and highlighting - 

This product is my absolute favourite contouring and highlighting kit! I have had my fair share of different bronzers and highlighters and the colours that come in this are just amazing, three highlighters and three bronzers each with a different shade to pull off any look.





The Nude by Nature 'Virgin Blush' - 

I love love love this blush, it's a loose powder which makes a little bit go a long way!
The colour of this product is to die for, its a pinky reddish tone with hints of shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a luminous glow when the light hits your apples! Could't live without this.

Napoleon Perdis Chisel Blush Brush 22b - 

Not a lot you can really say about a brush to be honest but lets just say i forgot this brush one weekend i stayed at a friends house and i instantly went into panic mode when i had realised! I love this brush so much, it's so soft and it applies the blush amazing as it doesn't take to much of the product at a time.

Australis Lip Pencil in 'Miss BEHAVE' - 

Every girl needs a good lip liner to really bring out the natural lip line, and if you haven't experimented with lip liners i suggest you get up right now and get your but to price line to purchase this one. All australis lip liners are utterly satisfying and last all day and night. This one is my favourite as it is a natural tone and isn't that noticeable that i am wearing it. Also wouldn't function without this product.

 Eyeshadow MUSTS! - 


I've just recently learnt to love eyeshadow (been watching to many youtube tutorials) and i seriously love a good eyeshadow colour, these pallets to the right are my all time favourites at the moment.

Top: Chi Chi Glamorous Bronzes
Mixture of beautiful colours almost exact to Napoleon and NYX brands.

Bottom Left: NYX HS 70 Heat Chauler
Warm deep orange colour.

Bottom Right: Napoleon Perdis Color disc in 'ALL THAT SHIRAZ'
Beautiful shimmery deep purple tone perfect for any smoky eye.


NYX stacked Mascara- 

Loving these NYX mascaras i was given these as a present for my birthday and they came in a pack, they are the 'Stacked Pack'. You can stack them when applying to your lashes for example i use the voluptuous as first application and then as a second application i use the normal stacked to give length. This mascara does't leave your eyes feeling heavy and it comes off so easily when washing your face. These are perfect mascaras and i use them every day. 

Models Prefer Dark Tanning Mouse- 

I'm definitely a bondi sands girl but i was in the shops and saw that Models prefer had brought out a tanning mouse and i thought i'd give it a go. I was surprisingly very happy with the out come of my tan after one application. i left it on all night while i slept and woke up a bronze. The colour it gave was a beautiful deep bronze (none of this orange or dirty looking kind of business AND STREAK FREE YAY). This product is enriched with vitamin E which was clearly evident as after i had used it my skin was so soft and not dried out at all. I have had my tan on for over a week and it hasn't even started to fade yet. SO SO HAPPY. 

Napoleon Perdis Stroke of genius SPF 20 - 

My number one foundation, I've used many foundations and this is my favourite ever ever ever! I like quite a lot of coverage and this does the trick a tube lasts about 4-5 months as you only need the tiniest bit because it is a thicker foundation. The fact that it is SPF 20 also sold me as living in Australia we need sun protection every day and our faces are very sensitive to sun exposure. This foundation doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or 'caked' as some girls like to say. Don't think ill ever change from this product so lets hope Napoleon never discontinue it.   

Also in this picture are another two make up essentials;

Rimmell London Wake me up Concealer &
Face of Australia Translucent Loose powder 


Moisturisers and Primers 

Moisture is key when making your skin look flawless ! 
Neutrogena Hydro Boost - This gives long lasting hydration and i often use this during the day if I'm just bumming it around the house, this is one of my favourite moisturisers and i try to use it every day. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and soft, with a natural healthy glow. 

Lacura Revitalise With Soy - This is more of a serum and i use this one before i go to bed at night, i wake up and my skin is rejuvenated and vitalised ready for whatever the day brings! (make up wise obviously) haha. 

Last but not least, 

Kimmel London Fix and Perfect - I use this as i primer for my make up and it's better than any primer i have ever tried. It covers pores and reduces the appearance of lines, this moisturises my skin as well as prolonging the wear of my make up. When I'm wearing this i know my make up is going to look super natural and last all day/night. This has to be my number one make up product for this month and you need to get yourself some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments and feedback xx

Blog Archive

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik