Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Hair Burst


Hey lovers, so as you probably all know, my hair colour changes like the seasons and i can't leave it how it is ever. It's either to light or to dark or just completely not the colour i want at that particular time. Now this is quite a bad thing and my hair has suffered majorly from the way i have treated it in the past. I wouldn't say my hair is dead or about to fall out right now but it is limp and needs the life put back into it. So.... 

I have seen so many people posting about Hair Burst and i never really knew if it actually worked or not (because we have so many photo editing apps and programs these days) so i thought to myself, why not just try it and see... 

So here i am today, on my second day of my three month trial and i'm super excited to share with you my results (if any) in a couple of months time! Let the journey begin...





Above: This was me yesterday on my first morning of taking hair blast. Weird fact for you, the capsules actually smell like vegemite and taste like too haha! Note: Now this is me after removing my extensions (i had braid in extensions and after removing them my hair was in better condition than it was before having them in, due to the fact that i wasn't heat styling my natural hair it was the extensions).

Below is a birds eye view of the inside of the tub, the capsules are white in colour!



 The daily dosage of hair burst is two capsules daily, 
so i take mine both in the morning after breakfast. 




The above photos is the packaging that the hair burst pills come in, it has all the important information you need on there.. as well as a full ingredients list. On the back of the packaging it states that "Hair Burst is a premium mix with key essential hair growth supplements" The ingredients list is made up of; Collagen, MSM, Silica, Biotin, Vitamins A, B's, C and D, BCAA's, Folic & Pantothenic acids. These supplements are the key vitamins when it comes to helping with hair growth and condition, so mixed with proper quantities it's sure to react perfectly together and give us the out come we want! Lets wait and see. Now hair blast is all about giving your hair the nutrients it needs from the inside, it will give the body the vitamins it needs to stimulate hair growth and condition for the long run.  

My next post about Hair Burst will be in two months time, so the 28th of June i'm thinking! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Sharing This Article!

    Silica is a bioavailable form of silicon, is called the beauty mineral because it helps you grow lustrous hair and hard nails, fast. Silica biotin hair growth helps maintain bone density and strength by facilitating the deposit of calcium and other minerals into the bone.

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments and feedback xx

Blog Archive

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik